Hacks-Ks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForumGalleryLatest imagesKërkoRegjistrohuidentifikimi

[MU Single] Adobe PhotoShop CS4 Portable

Shko poshtë 
AutoriMesazh
Dark Man x
G.Moderator
G.Moderator
Dark Man x

Numri i postimeve : 40

[MU Single] Adobe PhotoShop CS4 Portable Empty
MesazhTitulli: [MU Single] Adobe PhotoShop CS4 Portable   [MU Single] Adobe PhotoShop CS4 Portable EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:22 am

[MU Single] Adobe PhotoShop CS4 Portable 71ied1

Adobe Photoshop, or simply Photoshop, is a graphics editing program developed and published by Adobe Systems. It is the current market leader for commercial bitmap and image manipulation software, and is the flagship product of Adobe Systems. It has been described as "an industry standard for graphics professionals"[1] and was one of the early "killer applications" on the Macintosh, later also for the PC.[2]

Adobe's 2005 "Creative Suite" rebranding led to Adobe Photoshop 8's renaming to Adobe Photoshop CS. Thus, Adobe Photoshop CS4 is the 11th major release of Adobe Photoshop. The CS rebranding also resulted in Adobe offering numerous software packages containing multiple Adobe programs for a reduced price. Adobe Photoshop is included in most of Adobe's Creative Suite offerings.

Photoshop's popularity, combined with its high retail price, makes Photoshop's piracy rate relatively high.[3] Adobe countered by including SafeCast DRM starting with Adobe Photoshop CS.

Kodi:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NFI5O9O6

Have fun Smile

Please Message me asap if link is down.

I have tested this personally and it WORKS!!!
No Install Required , just run!
Mbrapsht në krye Shko poshtë

[MU Single] Adobe PhotoShop CS4 Portable
Mbrapsht në krye 
Faqja 1 e 1