Hacks-Ks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForumGalleryLatest imagesKërkoRegjistrohuidentifikimi

[Rs.com]DMX - Walk With Me Now You'll Fly With Me Later

Shko poshtë 
AutoriMesazh
Dark Man x
G.Moderator
G.Moderator
Dark Man x

Numri i postimeve : 40

[Rs.com]DMX - Walk With Me Now You'll Fly With Me Later Empty
MesazhTitulli: [Rs.com]DMX - Walk With Me Now You'll Fly With Me Later   [Rs.com]DMX - Walk With Me Now You'll Fly With Me Later EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:21 am

DMX Walk With Me Now You'll Fly With Me Later

[Rs.com]DMX - Walk With Me Now You'll Fly With Me Later 81936_173922

[Rs.com]DMX - Walk With Me Now You'll Fly With Me Later 108bhfr

You'll Fly with Me Later is rapper DMX's eighth studio album was set to be released on October 14, 2008 but has since been pushed back to a later date. This is his second album on label, Bodog Music[2] after he left Sony BMG/Columbia Records after differences with his last album, Year of the Dog... Again.

During an Interview with MTV, Simmons revealed there will in fact be two albums released on the same day. One being a traditional Hip hop album (Walk with Me Now), the other being a Gospel album (You'll Fly with Me Later)[3].

On DMX's official Myspace page there is a video titled "DMX: Behind the scenes in the studio" in which a track titled "Spit That ~love~" and an as of yet untitled track that features Bloodline singer Janyce are both played.[4] Recently a new song was leaked titled "Jesus Loves Me" and features gospel singer Troy Bell. [5]

Mase has been rumored to appear on the album, after DMX attended one of his sermons in Phoenix, AZ.

[Rs.com]DMX - Walk With Me Now You'll Fly With Me Later 6cru23o

[Rs.com]DMX - Walk With Me Now You'll Fly With Me Later 25tukpu

Kodi:
http://rapidshare.com/files/250160455/DMX_-_Walk_With_Me_Now_You_ll_Fly_With_Me_Later.rar

Password:

Kodi:
warez-bb.org
Mbrapsht në krye Shko poshtë

[Rs.com]DMX - Walk With Me Now You'll Fly With Me Later
Mbrapsht në krye 
Faqja 1 e 1

Drejtat e ktij Forumit:Ju nuk mund ti përgjigjeni temave të këtij forumi
Hacks-Ks :: ..::KSONLINE::.. :: Music |-
Kërce tek: