Hacks-Ks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForumGalleryLatest imagesKërkoRegjistrohuidentifikimi

[Rs.com]DMX - The Great Depression

Shko poshtë 
AutoriMesazh
Dark Man x
G.Moderator
G.Moderator
Dark Man x

Numri i postimeve : 40

[Rs.com]DMX - The Great Depression Empty
MesazhTitulli: [Rs.com]DMX - The Great Depression   [Rs.com]DMX - The Great Depression EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:28 am

[Rs.com]DMX - The Great Depression 00731458645023_S

[Rs.com]DMX - The Great Depression I
The Great Depression is the fourth solo album released by New York based rapper DMX. Released October 23, 2001, it was DMX's fourth straight album to debut at number one. The album demonstrated his still strong allegiance with the Ruff Ryders. The Great Depression went platinum quickly, but lacked the staying power of his previous releases. The Album contains the Singles "Who We Be", "We Right Here", and "I Miss You."

This album sold 439,000 copies in its opening week and became DMX's fourth to debut at #1. Despite debuting at #1 on the billboard 200 and selling close to 3 million worldwide, The Great Depression wasn't met with much critical praise. In fact, the album was credited by critics as the most mediocre in DMX's catalogue.

The Great Depression was released in a "clean" version that lightly censors out violence and blanks out all profanity and drug use. Some of the editing is inconsistent on the names of guns and subject matter of that kind, as it will commonly leave in some gun names but blank out others. One example of this is on "I'ma Bang" where the part, "Get the glock" is normally censored as "Get the g***k" but halfway through the track is left uncensored. This album is only moderately inconsistent in editing when compared to albums such as Boyz n da Hood's self-titled debut.

==Track listing==
#"Sometimes" – 1:06
#"School Street" – 3:01
#"Who We Be" (feat. Dustin Adams) – 4:47
#"Trina Moe" – 4:02
#"[[We Right Here]]" – 4:27
#"Bloodline Anthem" (feat. Dia) – 4:25
#"Shorty Was Da Bomb" – 5:12
#"Damien III" 3:21
#"When I'm Nothing" (feat. [[Stephanie Mills]]) – 4:33
#"[[I Miss You (DMX song)|I Miss You]]" (feat. [[Faith Evans]]) – 4:40
#"Number 11" – 4:25
#"Pull Up" (skit) - 0:20
#"I'm a Bang" – 5:03
#"Pull Out" (skit) - 0:24
#"You Could Be Blind" (feat. [[Mashonda]]) – 4:34
#"The Prayer IV" – 1:42
#"A Minute for Your Son" – 16:55

At the end of "A Minute For Your Son," the track continues with freestyles by [[Ruff Ryders]] affiliates Jinx, Loose, Kashmir, Big Stan, and Drag-On as well as two original songs featuring Mysonne & Drag-On on the first, and on the second [[Mic Geronimo]] & Big Stan.

[Rs.com]DMX - The Great Depression Dl

Kodi:
http://rapidshare.com/files/250156887/DMX_-_The_Great_Depression.rar

PASSWORD:

Kodi:
warez-bb.org
Mbrapsht në krye Shko poshtë

[Rs.com]DMX - The Great Depression
Mbrapsht në krye 
Faqja 1 e 1

Drejtat e ktij Forumit:Ju nuk mund ti përgjigjeni temave të këtij forumi
Hacks-Ks :: ..::KSONLINE::.. :: Music |-